Monday, May 28, 2012

Living in Fairfax...

Living for the last 5 days in Fairfax, VA made me realize that I really don't like the humidity weather! Not without a beach near by, at least make sense to my own eyes. Anyhow. for the last couple of days all am doing is spending my time on social networks and reading "I suck at Girls" by Justin Halpern. That book made laugh like a freakin crazy person, as matter of a fact I started to watch Russell Peters on netflix.com again! This can't be good, 'cause the words like "fuck" and "shit" are gonna be appears again. I can be easy effected by the my environment. The other thing that I'm doing is going to the gym which makes me feel I look like Zac Efron, in my own mind. I spend more time if front of the mirror and things like that, you know that person when he or she goes to the gym and start at thier body every once in a while...

That leads me to tomorrow, yep, tomorrow is going to be decided weather am I going to move to Florida or am gonna stay in fucking Utah, ops I said it the freaking fucking F word! LOL. All am hoping that I can accept whatever is going to happen and do good at school for the fall semester of 2012 and spring semester for 2013! Wish me luck and pray for my little soul.




No comments:

Post a Comment